Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mailbox of Joy

What a banner day for my mailbox!


I don't know who put this in my mailbox, but I thank you heartily. The anonymous octopus is the first thing I see when I walk into my apartment now.


This came today from Jennifer! The text said that I would already know how the trip went, and she was right. She also brought me back a picture of The Library, a strip club that promises Gorgeous Librarians. I was shaking with joy when she gave that to me.


One of my few new years resolutions was to write a weekly (or so) letter to my gran. I got this letter back from her today and it made me so so happy. Just in case you're new or don't remember, she had a stroke a few years ago, and although she's pretty with it, her words don't work all that well.

1 comment:

susie said...

have you figured out who planted the 'pus yet?