Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Falls

Hoo. Okay.

So I'm leaving for Niagara Falls in 45 minutes and I still have to sweep and tidy the living room, do a few dishes, update my iPod, shower and blog. Eep.

Going to a conference, and looking at 12 or 13 hour days. Going to be pretty tiring. However, if I hadn't gone to a party last night that started at 2 am and gotten really drunk, I probably wouldn't be looking at those long days with quite the same trepidation. My own damn fault.

Oh and by the way, two CDs you really need to buy are Tin Fist, by The Acorn, and Swift Feet for Troubling Times, by Ohbijou.

I had such a great time at the show. I love Ottawa. There were like a billion cute girls there, and then when I walked into the party afterwards, there was the Great Dater, looking all great and tall and delicious. Have I mentioned that he smells really good?

He smells really good.

And the dudliness did wear off after the nap. I still wasn't my most scintillating self, but I also didn't feel like I was scraping conversational sludge off the bottom of my small talk barrel. Maybe it was the beer.

Enjoy your week, Internet. I'll write you later.

No comments: