Monday, November 19, 2007

My Smut

Every once in a while, I take on a new project with vim and vigour. Sometimes I have the drive and discipline and time to follow through, sometimes I don't.

That occasional lack of follow through is why I haven't told you about my new smut site yet. I mean, not like I've been hiding it - it's right over there, and I mean right, in the right hand column there, with a link called "Start Your Week With Smut."

Every Sunday, usually last thing at night, I write something dirty so you can turn on your computers Monday morning and get a little thrill that Monday mornings usually don't hold.

So far, a few intrepid readers have found it on their own. And my stats tell me that someone from Maryland loves it, which makes me happy.

I've managed to keep it up (har har) for five or six weeks now. I'm trying to write new stuff, but I have about 65 of these blurbs already written, so it's likely to continue for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy, my dears!

6 comments:

4th Dwarf said...

and you're frightened of the ESIs?

Andrea... said...

Yay! I love smut. I uncovered this by accident sometime last week and had a great read.

shelleyt said...

i love the smut...and want more. and have been sending it to cute girls occasionally, just so you know. with full credit, of course.

Anonymous said...

Curled my toes.

Duff

Asteroidea Press said...

Aw, thanks y'all.

But 4D, yes, I'm still terrified of the ESIs. Unless, of course, the meeting involves smut-off. I'm pretty confident about my chances in that one.

4th Dwarf said...

Yes, if it turns into a smut-off you would rule the table.

Although I suspect Aggie could give you a run for your money if she tried.