Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Weard

None of you will find it surprising that Eric is just as handsome without his beard as with. It will take a day or two to get used to it, but I must say that once this current bout of cold sores is over,* I think I will enjoy the naked face kissing very very much. Also not surprising.

He came over last night and we crawled into bed and I read The Very Persistent Gappers of Frip aloud. If you have not read that book, you probably should. It is a very good book.





*Again! I know.

1 comment:

susie said...

are you going to post before and after photos for those of use not in ottawa?

also, I got my first cold sore in 6.5 years the day I left Ottawa! so, conclusively, I say it's in the water up there.

too bad I didn't get to see you though. I was tempted to crash your meeting with amf, but I had a date with some babies.