Tuesday, April 10, 2007

the streets are paved with diamonds/ and there's just so much to see

Q: What am I doing tomorrow?

A: Tomorrow I will be on a plane to New York fucking City, with a nearly empty suitcase waiting to be filled with pants that fit my ass, the ass that has been getting steadily bigger on my current diet of pancakes and happiness, as Jennifer so succinctly put it.

Shelley will be on that plane with me, and we are going to have a great time. I am thrilled to get her to myself for four whole days. It will be our last trip together before she moves back to Halifax. Though I refuse to actually believe that last part until I absolutely have to.

Today, I have to clean for Simmi, who, much to Freya's delight, will be cat/house sitting. I have to pack. I have to pay bills, I have to go to my physio appointment. I would like to get a run squeezed in there, but that seems unlikely. Unless I stop blogging right now and get going.

No comments: