Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Cute! The Cute!

Greg came over today to rescue a lasagne and banana loaf from my freezer. See, they've been getting a lot of frozen food from a lot of people, but they don't have a lot of freezer space. I do. So when their freezer runneth over, they walk the block north and drop stuff off to keep here.

I opened the door this morning and nearly lost my mind. There was Greg with a little wriggly bug of a Ruby poking out of his jacket.

The picture above, though it captures some of Ruby's adorable wriggliness (go right foot go!) does not give an accurate picture of a cute so cute I got teary with loving a baby that could produce such a cuteness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute it'll probably start a trend - soon everybody's going to be accessorizing with adorable wriggly baby bundles.

Anonymous said...

:) That is adorable.