Saturday, August 12, 2006

Dumped

After one shit hot date, I got dumped by Bathroom Girl. It was a gentle dumping, and classy, but a dumping nonetheless, 'cause she went and got herself a monogamous girlfriend.

Damn and tarnation. Between my recent Gentleman Caller and the Bathroom Girl, I was feeling pretty well set up. Easy come, easy go, I suppose.

Really, I'm happy for her.

Of course, I might be happier for her if she didn't sound regretful while she was cutting things off with me. Though maybe that was put on for my benefit.

I might be happier for me if her new girlfriend could understand that I just want three hours of BG's time once every two weeks.

Meh. What can you do? Sucks to be dumped, even if it's a minor dumping.

The ouch was mitigated, however, by the fact that I received an email from a hella cute girl that I had a hella big crush on last summer. She's in town for a couple weeks and did I want to hang out?

Hell yeah.

Here's hoping I get to bring up the rear on our bike ride tomorrow. Looking at her bum for a while will do me some good.

No comments: