Monday, March 17, 2008

Under the Influence

Well, last night is the last time I blog while tired. Such abrupt sentences! So little flow! So many typos and grammatical errors!

I used who's instead of whose. Horrifying.

Truth be told, I'm having a hard time writing lately. There are a few things that I want to get at, but. One, I'm feeling hella busy, it being fiscal year end and having taken on some overtime to boot. The things I want to get at are kind of big things and need a kind of time I don't have right now. Two, I'm trying to rock the fine line between good blog writing and respecting other people's privacy, and that is rough on flow.

Enh. Could be worse. After the 31st, I expect things will die down a little and hopefully I can get my brain and my fingers once more in sync.

No comments: