Friday, December 29, 2006

Xmas Ongoing

I got two brilliant Christmas presents yesterday.

First Shelley and I spent the afternoon together: yoga, lunch, shoe shopping, pedicure. She was in kind of a bad mood at first, and then I got a little freaky cause we ended up at the Wild Oat in a terrible table situation when my blood sugar was too low to handle such things with equanimity. But the very nice thing about being very good friends with someone is that these things don't really matter.

And look at my toes! You might not be able to tell, but my feet are also wicked soft. It's really too bad you all can't feel them, because they feel very nice.




!!. !!.

This is from Grace, Greg, Mitch and Steve and holy cow. I love my new robot culinaire and mini-robot culinaire. Hot damn. Last night, I wanted to come home and make something right away, but I was too lazy to wash everything. Today though? You bet. I can't wait. Think of the coleslaw! Think of the hummus! Think of the grated carrots and beets! It's a kitchen revolution.

Also, the r & m-r necessitated a cleaning out and reorganization of my kitchen cupboards, which is like getting another present on top of that present.

Tonight, Jennifer and I are going to exchange the very exciting things we got in the mail for each other.

Tomorrow, I am giving myself a trip to a psychic for xmas. Rather, my father, through his generous cheque, is giving me a trip to a psychic. I normally don't go in for these things, but I've heard eerie things about this woman and want to check it out for myself. Also, I find these things useful. Hell, even if it's a load of bunk, it might give me ideas I hadn't thought of, or at least an outside perspective.

And then I think that's xmas finally done. Just in time for New Years. 2006 is terminated.

1 comment:

susie said...

Also, the r & m-r necessitated a cleaning out and reorganization of my kitchen cupboards, which is like getting another present on top of that present.

what a cataloging nut. god bless ya!