Friday, November 11, 2005

Volunteer Power

So I've been trying to put together three months of the Perpetual Motion Roadshow. And it's making me crazy.

How to participate in an indie tour:

1) Check your email.
2) When you say "Yes, I'd love to do that! I'm a tour pig!" you better fucking mean it.
3) Know your schedule ahead of time. No emailing three weeks before a show to say you can't do it anymore.
4) Answer your email. Don't make me use URGENT to introduce half my emails.

In less frustrating news, I'm going to the Mr. Leather Ottawa shindig on Saturday night. A good chance to dress up in a pretty fun crowd. My costume will involve drinking beer until I'm brave enough to wear paisties and ruffled underwear in public.

And if that isn't sexy enough for you, I'll be wearing my knee length puffy coat to get there. H-O-T-T.

No comments: